Shaving is an integral part of being a woman… and a sissy!
Part One. Lower Extremities
- Shaving must be done in a bathtub. Showers waste water and may inconvenience your Mistress. Remember, there is much cleaning to do afterwards.
- Use only high quality women’s razors, as men’s razors just won’t do. DO NOT use anything that resembles an electric device. (We will speak of epilation further in this course of study) This can create a disservice to your Mistress, as She requires a smooth skinned sissy. Not a stubbly one.
- A soaking is required for a minimum of 10 minutes to soften the hair and skin, thereby allowing a smooth shave, and allowing your skin to remain intact. Since you have 10 minutes available, this is an appropriate time for your Mistress’s pedicure.
- Work soap into a foamy lather, and apply liberally over the area of attention. Do be sure to not apply in areas not planned for immediate shaving. DO NOT allow your razor to touch your skin that may not be properly prepared.
- Hold the razor gently between index finger and opposing thumb.
- Start at your toes, moving up to the tops of the feet taking extreme care over the anterior tibia and ankle. Be sure to clear ALL hair from legs, feet and thighs.
- If this is your “first” time, shave in the direction of hair growth first, and then in the opposing direction after relather.
- The backs of your thighs require the technique stated above (see #7). We recommend multiple directions after relathering.
- Do take care behind your knees, as the Mistress has no time for caring for your wounds.
Do not forget your behind. This is always call for much correspondence with Our Staff. It is imperative that this rule be followed. There is nothing worse than a sissy with a hairy ass.
- Proceed to Part Two or Three as defined by your Mistress.
Part Two. Upper Extremities
- Assuming you have completed Part One, proceed to lather the upper half of your body. Lather and remove hair from armpits.
- Proceed as with lower extremities, (see Part One) starting with your fingers, working over the back of the hands, forearms, as high as may be necessary.
- Stomach. Start by shaving low into the pubic hair to create a sharp, neat triangle similar to your Mistress’s. Work against the grain of hair growth, giving proper attention to navel. Do not allow hair to remain inside the navel cavity.
- Proceed to chest, taking care to not remove nipples. You will need these soon.
- Wash thoroughly using a loofah or other similar device. Remove all residual lather and hair.
Part Three. Exiting Procedure
- Before attempting to exit bathtub, call for Mistress to review the quality of your hair removal.
Make corrections as necessitated by Mistress’s review.
- Upon exiting the bathtub, apply lotion to the shaved areas to guard against razor rash. Razor rash is a very discomforting affliction, and even more of an eyesore for your Mistress.
- Clean tub thoroughly.
Following these guidelines will start your pantywaist in the right direction.